*what his career has become

*What happens

*Jenkins is The Man

*When did I drink the Kool-Aid?

*i no this is well in advance

*My mailman is

*I'm selling out quickly

*Keep them busy

*Do you...

*Did I mention?


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, February 28, 2007

every day-no problem

I grew up in Syracuse NY. We use to travel Route 11 all the time near Oswego. A certain blogger who doesn't post enough sent me this picture from a few days ago.

Ask me if I miss that.

I'll take North Carolina.... all day, every day-no problem (thanks Kat Williams)

there are 1 doodles

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous lizzy said...

thank you for the subtle foot in my ass, kind sir. :) i heard something on NPR about ricky jay and thought of you. glad YOU ain't shovelling snow down in RAW-leigh. i am calling you next time i come to town so beware!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here