*When did I drink the Kool-Aid?

*i no this is well in advance

*My mailman is

*I'm selling out quickly

*Keep them busy

*Do you...

*Did I mention?

*Not be so bad anymore

*He fights Nazis too

*How do you measure


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Jenkins is The Man

I am a geek. I play video games. I love multiplayer strategy games online.

I thought I was bad until I saw this...these boys are something else.

And Leroy Jenkins is The Man.

there are 3 doodles

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Kira said...

OH yeah! LEEEEROOOOOY JENKINS! I saw this one a while back as a good friend who is all about WoW sent me the clip. I'm such a geek that I found an excuse to play it for one of my English classes. Don't ask.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Yee Haw Bitches! Yee Haw!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

'at least i got chicken' is a line that has been debates for ages..

love this clip, sadly found out some time back that this was staged.

ballacks.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here