*every day-no problem

*what his career has become

*What happens

*Jenkins is The Man

*When did I drink the Kool-Aid?

*i no this is well in advance

*My mailman is

*I'm selling out quickly

*Keep them busy

*Do you...


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, March 01, 2007

Mark loses faith

I was flooded with emails for more on Mark Roberts, the local traffic guy here in Raleigh. Your uncle Hof loves you so here you go....

I call this "Mark loses faith in Jamie"

there are 2 doodles

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Kira said...

BWAHAHAHA! Ok, I enjoyed that. The comments were great. It's like the Hof version of mystery science theatre 3000.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

You are getting good with the video stuff. That guy is ridiculous. You should see our weather guy here. I am surprised we have weather people. It is basically..."Um, it is summer so it is so hot that if you are a child or an older person you could die." "Um, it is winter so it feels like most other places do during Spring." "Well, it is going to rain today for about a couple of hours and people are going to drive like asses."
Yep, that is all they got.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here